Ramblings of a Football Game
Good Morning. It is so wonderful to have cooler weather. I so love this weather, it's not too hot and not too cold, but just right. Although according to the news it is gonna be down in the 30's Friday morning. That's getting down to cold. Good football game weather. When I was in school I used to love going to football games. That was like the place to be, everyone who was anyone was going to Friday's game. I wasn't allowed to date until I was 16, but I was allowed to go to the football games with friends. This is how I met one of my first real boyfriends. I was about 13 or 14, and was going to a game with my best friend. This guy was her friend and a friend of her older brother. He was prob 16 or 17, cuz he was already driving, and you had to be 15 to get license. Well this particular weekend, He was gonna pick us up and take us to the game. I had never met him before. I'm not sure if my mom knew he was gonna take us instead of her mom, cuz I prob wouldn't have got to go. But anyway he took us to the game and that started it all. I think not long after that, I was allowed to double date, in a sense.. My friend and I, him and his friend were allowed to get together at one of our houses and watch movies. Not really dating, but to us, we were really doing something big, I mean most of our other friends didn't have boyfriends who could drive.. I wouldn't have either, except my parents really liked him.
I saw him, just the other day. I run into him quite often. I think he is married. I wanna ask him, but am scared. I also ran into another guy, he wasn't really a boyfriend, But I really liked him and we used to talk on the phone every night and we hooked up a coupla times.. I saw him at the football game last weekend.I was walking by and heard someone hollar "HEY GIRL" and I turned and looked and there he stood... So I went over and talked to him. He told me to hollar at him sometime.. so I guess he isn't married. I don't know his phone number or anything, So I asked him " well how am I supposed to do that?" and do you know what he said????????
" I still live in the same place I always have, come on by" You know what else?????? One of these days when the BF starts his shit and I can't stand it anymore, I might just take him up on that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw him, just the other day. I run into him quite often. I think he is married. I wanna ask him, but am scared. I also ran into another guy, he wasn't really a boyfriend, But I really liked him and we used to talk on the phone every night and we hooked up a coupla times.. I saw him at the football game last weekend.I was walking by and heard someone hollar "HEY GIRL" and I turned and looked and there he stood... So I went over and talked to him. He told me to hollar at him sometime.. so I guess he isn't married. I don't know his phone number or anything, So I asked him " well how am I supposed to do that?" and do you know what he said????????
" I still live in the same place I always have, come on by" You know what else?????? One of these days when the BF starts his shit and I can't stand it anymore, I might just take him up on that.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 Comments:
you go on! i enjoyed this story because i really loved those high school days. certainly don't feel you need someone else to get rid of what you are already tired of. it will all work itself out in the end.
lacey
YOU SO GO GIRL! I READ THIS YESTERDAY AND DIDNT GET TO COMMENT, AND WHEN I GOT BACK TO THE COMPUTER.........LONG STORY. YOU DO GO NEXT TIME. IM TELLING YOU!! HELL GO NOW! DONT WAIT! GO ON! YOU GO ON OVER THERE JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE GOES. I HOPE AND PRAY FOR YOU TO MEET AND FIND SOMEONE WONDERFUL! KISS KING
PS GO ON NOW! TAKE YOUR LITTLE GIRL TOO JUST SO YOU CAN SHOW HIM HER PIERCED EARS.
follow you heart! you don't wanna look back in a few years and wonder what coulda been....
Post a Comment
<< Home